|Added on Rightmove:||30 December 2019 (17 days ago)|
- Close To City Centre & Night life
- Walking Distance To CCCU & UCA
- Three Large Double Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Courtyard
Page & Co are delighted to present this superb student home, close to the town centre. Located in Wincheap, this is the ideal location for students who want to be within walking distance to CCCU or UCA, shops and pubs and Canterbury East train station. Presented over two floors with a double bedroom to the ground floor, a kitchen, bathroom, lounge and two further double bedrooms upstairs. The kitchen and bathroom are spacious and there is a large bath with a shower over. There is a good sized lounge with a storage cupboard. The two bedrooms upstairs are large doubles and have plenty of storage space. One of the bedrooms has a door leading to a versatile room currently being used as a gaming room, excellent for storage as well. Outside, there is a low maintenance courtyard garden.
Call us on to arrange your viewing!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: PRS (PRS008007)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0128343)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 944_PAGE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Page & Co Property Services Ltd, Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.