|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 October 2018 (43 days ago)|
- Three bedroom end-terraced house
- Breakfast kitchen with appliances
- Garage and off road parking
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Situated in a private cul-de-sac
- Rear garden with lawned and patio area
- EPC Rating C (Available October)
This fantastic three bedroom end-terraced house in Dickens Heath is definitely not one to be missed. Available from October on an unfurnished basis. Call John Shepherd to arrange your viewing on 0121 733 5480!!
The property comprises entrance hallway, spacious living room, fitted breakfast kitchen with appliances and access to the rear lawned garden and patio area. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom with shower over the bath.
Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing, garage and off road parking!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 82404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Solihull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.