|Added on Rightmove:||05 September 2018 (47 days ago)|
- Newly decorated and carpeted
- Spacious first floor maisonette
- Close to the business park & university campus's
- Good sized lounge/diner
- Kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with bath and shower over
- Double glazing & gas radiator central heating
- Private garden to the rear
- Garage en bloc at the end of the cul de sac
- Available end of September
Situated in the ever popular Ellenbrook area of town on the way to St Albans is this newly decorated first floor maisonette with garage and garden. This spacious property has been newly redecorated and carpeted and briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge/diner looking over fields to the front, fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms, one with full width fitted wardrobes, bathroom/wc with bath and shower, double glazing and gas radiator central heating. Outside there is a private garden to the rear and a garage en bloc at the end of the cul de sac. Available end of September 2018. Keys held for viewings. FEES APPLY
Entrance Hall - Private entrance door, stairs to first floor landing, built in cupboard.
Landing - Access to very well insulated loft which also houses the hot water cylinder, double glazed window to side, doors to:
Lounge/Diner - 4.75m x 3.68m (15'7 x 12'1 ) - Double glazed window to front overlooking fields, two radiators, two pendant lights, television and telephone points, door to:
Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 3.78m x 2.67m (12'5 x 8'9) - Double glazed window to front, built in range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash back, inset sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, built in oven, inset four ring hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. recess for microwave, cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One - 4.70m x 2.72m (15'5 x 8'11) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.63m x 2.69m (11'11 x 8'10) - Double glazed window to rear, range of full width built in wardrobes with integrated dressing table and high level cupboards over, radiator.
Bathroom/Wc - White suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with tiled surround and electric shower over, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wc, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Garden - To the rear of the property, mainly laid to lawn, mature evergreens, fenced to boundaries.
Garage - En bloc at the end of the cul de sac, up and over door, newly re felted roof.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67350763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28167718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mather Marshall, Hatfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.