- Three Bedroom House
- Large Rear Garden
- Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
- Off Street Parking
- Close to Local Amenities & Transport Links
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Kitchen furnished with White goods (Excl Washing Machine)
- Available from the 24th October 2018 - this is flexible and an be available earlier.
AllenStone Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the rental market this well presented three bedroom mid terraced home. The property comprises of a lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and bathroom. Benefits from off street parking, large rear garden, Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazed Windows. Available from the 24th October 2018(this is flexible and can be available prior to this date). Strictly No Pets, No DSS and No Smokers Considered.The fee is £330.00 including VAT per adult applicant and is payable on reserving the property. This fee covers ? Full referencing, AST, Inventory provided, Securing Deposit, Check In, Check Out (if managed), Key Handover.A guarantor fee is applicable should one be required at £60.00 including VAT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7230559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AllenStone Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.