|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2018 (32 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented mid-terrace cottage.
- Within close proximity to the local town centre, train station and beach.
- Entrance porch, living room and dining room.
- Large kitchen fitted with a cooker, a hob, a washing machine and a fridge/freezer if required.
- First floor landing, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Low maintenance rear garden.
- Lawn and patio area provide ample space for outdoor entertaining and dining.
- EPC Rating: 'C'.
Watts & Morgan are delighted to offer a beautifully presented mid-terrace cottage with many original features throughout. Located in Llantwit Major, the property is within close proximity to the local town centre, train station and beach. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch, living room, dining room and a large kitchen fitted with a cooker, a hob, a washing machine and a fridge/freezer if required. First floor landing, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property enjoys a low maintenance rear garden with a lawn and patio area providing ample space for outdoor entertaining and dining. EPC Rating: 'C'.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100565009084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Cowbridge - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.