|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (90 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 438971
Property Reference: 438971.
Newly refurbished double room to let inGreenford - Close to Greenford Station.
A double room located in a newly refurbishedhouse within 10 minutes walking distance from Greenford station (central line, zone4).
The house is in perfect condition (come and seeyourself), very clean and well equipped with a newly refurbished kitchen andcooking facilities.
All bills are included including TV license. Noadditional fees to pay.
Free internet (50MB fibre optic high speedinternet)
The house has 2 bathrooms with a toilet andshower in each.
A nice big garden will be shared with othertenants.
Shared washing machine.
Every tenant will have his/her own kitchencupboard, toilet cupboard, fridge shelf and freezer compartment.
Free use of garage space for additional storage.
Driveway parking is available
Easy access to the A40
No agent's admin fees
1 month deposit will be required.
£630/ Month for two people
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £580.00 per month (£133.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £580.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 11 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 438971
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43897105092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.