1 bedroom flat to rentHutcheon Court, Aberdeen, AB25
|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 September 2018 (84 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 428269
Property Reference: 428269.
newly decorated.....Wifi included...Private parking
this is a spacious 1 bedroom flat on the 7th floor within hutcheon court, ab25 (just off george street).The flat is situated at the end of the landing, west facing with superb city views.
- very central location, 5 minute walk from the city centre & 20 minute walk to ari.
- Main bus routes to altens/dyce.2-5 minute walk.
- Shops, morrisons/sainsburys, takeaways, college & university’s are nearby, all walking distance.
fully equipped kitchen, fridge freezer, washing machine, double oven, microwave.
spacious living room 2 piece suite, freeview smart tv.
double bedroom with fitted double wardrobe.
bathroom 3 piece suite with shower over the bath.
the flat is double glazed with electric heating and has 3 large cupboards in the lobby.
there is secure entry to the building and 2 lifts.
private parking space secure entry - if required
there is communal parking the bottom of the building (first come basis) or a parking permit can be bought if required (approx £80/year)
also laundry room with large washers/dryers, payment card required (25p/15mins)
6 months wifi included, smart tv
£490/month for rent + one month’s rent as a deposit (bills are not included)
council tax band a
epc certificate d64
sorry no smokers or pets.
thanks for looking
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £490.00 per month (£113.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £400.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 16 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 428269
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42826913082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.