|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 September 2018 (124 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 421117
Property Reference: 421117.
No agent fees to pay as property is managed directly by local landlord
modern compact 2 bedroom house .The house was only built 18 years ago and is very conveniently located for pallion shopping centre, the royal hospital and sunderland city centre and the new northern spire bridge.Also less than ten minute walk to pallion metro station.The house has recently been refurbished and upgraded including both the kitchen and bathroom.Includes new inbuilt oven, sink, taps etc, also new carpets and cushion flooring .Totally redecorated throughout.Lounge with large kitchen / diner and two upstairs bedrooms.The house is fully insulated to the latest standards, and has a "a" rated boiler installed ( with warranty up until 2021) hence it is extremely cheap to keep warm and cosy .( gas and electric bills together are only approx £50/£60 per month) fully double glazed with central heating.Off street secure parking provided in enclosed courtyard to rear . Also the same landlord's tenants are in the houses either side of the house to let.
One large bedroom and a second small bedroom
Ideal for working couple or working couple with a baby / very young child.
Sorry no sharers. minimum age 22 years old.
- excellent previous landlord references preferable. But may consider an adult guarantor in employment as alternative to landlord references.
No other fees to pay
Very difficult to obtain better overall value for money.
Accreditated by either Newcastle or Sunderland city councils.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £450.00 per month (£103.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £450.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 421117
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42111728072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.