|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (96 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 439208
Property Reference: 439208.
Located in a peaceful rural valley yet only 5 minutes from Paignton & 5 minutes from Totnes, this newly renovated cottage is available for short-term let 27 October 2018 - 21 December 2018 then again 5 January 2019 - 29 March 2019 (holiday rental use in summer months & Christmas period).
Cherry cottage has been renovated to a 5-star standard (using visit Britain accreditation). facilities include underfloor heating; surround sound av projector system; 40" Sony TV; wood burner; wet-room; large south facing garden; 10 seat teak garden table & chairs.
(Note: This is a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage. we are looking for a couple or small family to use only part of the house. there is flexibility around this, to be negotiated)
Large open plan kitchen, dining living on ground floor.(50m2) - quality fitted kitchen with solid oak worktops, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave - two leather sofas - 10 seat dining table & chairs - 5 bedrooms - 2 with king-size doubles, 3 with twin single beds- main bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet, basin & cast iron roll-top bath- 2 further shower rooms with toilet & basin.
All charges for water rates, TV licence, WIFI, electricity & gas are paid to the landlord at a flat rate of £150 per month (fair use expected).Rent + bills is a fixed monthly total of £900 (ignore any bills calculator showing on the listings). Also, no agency fees.
Let furnished.Rent includes off-street parking. laundry room & sauna available for small charge. council tax to be paid direct to Torbay Council. Deposit £1500. Full references required.Sorry no pets or DSS. please note, google street view is very out of date! EPC rating: c
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £750.00 per month (£173.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 27 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 5 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 439208
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43920805092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.