|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 January 2020 (41 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Views Over The River Mersey
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Superb Location
- Un Furnished/Furnished
- Open Plan Lounge Kitchen
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- 50% Off First Months Rent
- **Available Now**
Rendall & Rittner are delighted to offer this fabulous 14th floor, two double bedroom apartment located in one of Liverpool's most iconic buildings, West Tower.
The property boasts magnificent views of Liverpool and the River Mersey from the floor to ceiling windows throughout the apartment.
The property briefly comprises of a private entrance hallway, an open plan living room benefitting from delightful views, a contemporary fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom, a luxury family bathroom and storage cupboard.
The property is offered un furnished but can be furnished at a cost.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate and any images shown are copyright.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rendall & Rittner Sales and Lettings, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.