|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 February 2020 (41 days ago)|
- Bright and airy studio flat
- First floor period conversion
- Smart separate modern kitchen
- Wooden floors throughout
- Offered unfurnished
- Close to local amenities
- Close to various tube routes
- Council Tax Band B - Ealing
Jorgensen Turner estate agents are proud to offer a well presented studio flat on the first floor of a period building. The property features wood flooring, a smart separate modern kitchen and bathroom with shower and is within close proximity of both Acton Town and Ealing Common tube stations. Offered unfurnished and available now.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67380087.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 15250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.