|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2018 (100 days ago)|
- Spacious top floor apartment
- Part furnished- some white goods included
- Large airy lounge with double aspect windows
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- On site parking
- Secure entry and stair access
- Great public transport links
- Easy access into city
- EPC Rating C
Foundry Court is located within St Peters Basin, a quiet residential development approximately 2 miles from the city centre. The Quaylink bus offers great public transport into the city, and it is approximately a 10 minute drive. There is a large supermarket a few minutes drive away and the bars and restaurants on the Quayside are a walkable distance.
The apartment is located on the top floor of the building, with secure entry and stairs to the apartment. The entrance hall leads to the spacious and airy lounge, with neutral decoration. Windows at both ends of the room mean it is extremely light and there is plenty of space for your own furnishings. The kitchen is separate from the lounge and is fitted with modern light wood units and dark worktops. Appliances include a fridge/freezer, washing machine and oven and hob.
There are 2 bedrooms- the main bedroom is a well proportioned double with neutral decoration, and the second bedroom will fit a 3/4 sized bed, or could be used as a study. The bathroom has a white 3 piece suite with shower over the bath.
Parking is available on site, and the property is warmed by electric heating.
Council tax band B
This home is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger PLC, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience.
Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Upon move in you will have a dedicated Property Manager so no more having to speak to somebody different each time you contact us!
Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including Property Mark and the Property Ombudsmen.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67392223.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000389795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.