|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2018 (98 days ago)|
- Luxurious 2 bedroom apartment situated on Wavertree High St
- Located on Wavertree High Street
- Large, bright living room
- Fully fitted cream gloss kitchen
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Two good size bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Gas Central heating
- Available now
We are delighted to offer this two bedroom property in the popular Wavertree area, located near all local amenities and close to all major bus links.
The property consists of two large double bedrooms, a large family bathroom, and an open plan living area with a kitchen including modern white goods.
Property comprises of a modern fully fitted kitchen with all appliances including fridge freezer, washer dryer, oven hob and extractor fan. Spacious lounge with solid oak flooring and magnolia walls. Two double bedrooms with solid oak flooring. Modern style bathroom with three piece suite and power shower. Property comes complete with gas central heating, secure entry system and off road parking. Ideal for starters or a couple.
Call us now to avoid dissapointment as properties that are refurbished to this standard do not stay on the market for long!
0151 734 5776
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67394818.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_ALLPARA010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Allerton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.