|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2018 (101 days ago)|
- Available mid-October
- Amazing location
- Prestigious 'Horizon' building
- Perfect for working professionals or students
- Great views
- Modern kitchen & Integrated appliances
- Family bathroom with shower-over-bath
- Call Chappell and Matthew now
With far-reaching views accross the city, this apartment in HORIZON is sure to attract attendtion from working professionals, couples and students! Offered on either a furnished or unfurnished basis, this apartment has everything you can want from city-centre living. Call Chappell and Matthews NOW!
This fantastic property is located in the ever-popular Horizon building in Cabot Circus! The apartment includes a spacious bedroom with a double-wardrobe built in and plenty of space for a double bed and chest-of-draws. The open-plan kitchen/living area is light and airy, with views across the city! The property has a communal roof terrace which is laid with grass and well-maintained by the managmement company.
This apartment is convienently located for anybody working in the City Centre and you are only a short stroll to Temple Meads train station. The property is also surrounded by high-street shops, bars and restaurants, as well as being a 10 mintue walk from the harbourside. What is there not to like? Call Chappell and Matthews now!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000518377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chappell & Matthews Lettings, Bristol Harbourside.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.