4 bedroom detached house to rentWellside Road, Kingswells, Aberdeen, AB15
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2018 (7 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 435699
Property Reference: 435699.
We are extremely pleased to present to you a stunning unfurnished four bedroom detached family home on 2 floors,with garage and a large private garden in the much sought after area of Kingswells, Aberdeen.
The property comprises on the ground floor: entrance hallway, spacious lounge,dining room, large newly refurbished dining kitchen, separate utility room,storage cupboard and WC. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with a newly refurbished en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms and a newly refurbished family bathroom with shower over the bath. All Bedrooms and the family bathroom are directly accessed from the top landing hallway.
To the rear of the property is a private fully enclosed garden and to the front of the property there is a driveway leading to the garage.
Located in Kingswells, a popular suburb of Aberdeen with local amenities including Primary & Nursery schools, Community & Health centres various shops, parks and green areas. Secondary schooling is available at Westhill or Bucksburn. Additionally, private schools are located in or near Aberdeen also. The property is a short commute from the city centre and easily accesses the Prime Four, Westhill, Altens, Dyce Industrial Parks and the Airport. Multiple bus routes are available between the city and Kingswells.
The property has just recently undergone complete professional refits of the family bathroom and master bedroom en-suite from ceiling to floor. New carpeting to all bedrooms, top landing and stairs has just recently been fitted. The bedrooms have all new soft furnishings also.
The Kitchen has been professionally refurbished with brand new worktops and a stainless steel 1.5 sinks with tap and drainer. A brand new Bosch oven and hob have recently been installed in a brushed stainless steel, complemented with an extractor over the hob to complete the kitchen.
Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate this stunning family home.
· Detached Family Home
· Double Glazing Throughout
· Gas Central Heating Throughout
· Newly Refurbished Kitchen
· Brand New Family Bathroom
· Brand New Ensuite Bathroom
· 3 Double Bedrooms (1 En Suite)
· 1 Single Bedroom
· Spacious Lounge
· Fully Enclosed Garden
· Driveway with Garage
EPC Rating: D
Available - Now
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,000.00 per month (£230.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 December, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 435699
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43569929082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.