|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2017 (473 days ago)|
- Penthouse Apartment
- Popular Picture House Development
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- 2 Bedroom 6th Floor
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Full width balcony with southerly views
- Family bathroom
- Fully furnished
- Viewing highly recommended
Hamlet Homes - Is proud to offer this fabulous Penthouse Apartment located in the popular Picture House development right in the heart of Reading Town Centre, benefiting from being a stones throw from the main READING STATION and the ORACLE SHOPPING CENTRE. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY this property offers high quality hard wood flooring, contemporary furniture and direct access via large sliding glass doors to a full length balcony with views stretching to the south of Reading. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room as well as its own balcony. There is a family bathroom with a bath and separate shower cubicle. This apartment also has allocated secure parking which is accessed by a remote controlled key fob. Fully furnished. Viewing highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100847000695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamlet Homes, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.