|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 September 2018 (61 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Walking distance to the city centre
- 4 Bedroom Terraced property
- Modern throughout
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Double bed, wardrobe and desk in each room
- Double Glazing/Gas Central Heating
- Fully Furnished
***AVAILABLE NOW*** Lovely 4 Bedroom furnished House in Walking distance to Coventry University
Bairstow eves are delighted to offer this four bedroom student property in the perfect location within walking distance from Coventry University and Coventry City Centre. This property has been well maintained and has spacious living areas. The property is furnished to a high standard and complete with bed, desk and wardrobes in each bedroom. The living room is a good size and will include a flat screen television in the rent of the property. Due to the location of the property, this will be sure to let quickly so please book your viewing today. The property is being let fully furnished and with double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Available Now
If you wish to view this property, or to receive any further information then please do not hesitate to contact us, 02476 230241
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67427056.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000179597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.