|Added on Rightmove:||10 September 2018 (133 days ago)|
- CALLING ALL PROFESSIONAL SHARERS, FINAL YEAR/POST GRAD STUDENTS & FAMILIES!!
- Can be offered furnished or unfurnished
- Available mid October 2018
- 4 Bedrooms Mid Terraced House
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Parking To The Rear
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No housing benefits, pets or smokers.
CALLING ALL PROFESSIONAL SHARERS, FINAL YEAR/POST GRAD STUDENTS & FAMILIES!! Are you looking for affordable, high spec accommodation? LOOK NO FURTHER than this substantial 3/4 bedroom house situated on the Fishponds/Staple Hill borders with excellent commuter routes to both the City Centre and A4174 Bristol Ring Road to include Frenchay and Southmead hospitals, UWE campuses and MOD/Filton Abbeywood. This awesome property has been finished to a high standard throughout and really does have that WOW FACTOR. It also has the flexibility of being either furnished or unfurnished and uPVC Double Glazed windows and doors. Accommodation comprises: Hallway, lounge/diner with French doors leading to the sunny garden, kitchen with the flexibility to include white goods, downstairs WC and downstairs double bedroom. Upstairs, there are 2 further double bedrooms (each with built in storage) and 4th single bedroom which can be used as an office/study space and a 3 piece white bathroom suite with luxury shower over the bath. The property also benefits from off street parking in the form of a carport at the end of the garden, Gas Central Heating and low council tax band C. Available Mid October! Final year/post grad students are welcome. No housing benefits, pets or smokers.
ARLA AND LETTINGS OMBUDSMAN REGISTERED AGENT. Should you wish to let this property then tenant referencing fees apply. An additional amount will be required for guarantor. Please contact us for full details of the fees payable and to arrange a viewing.
2' 7'' x 6' 3'' (0.8m x 1.91m)
8' 5'' x 7' 0'' (2.57m x 2.14m)
5' 8'' x 6' 11'' (1.72m x 2.12m)
Bathroom consists of bath with shower above, wash hand basin and w/c.
13' 7'' x 6' 3'' (4.15m x 1.91m)
12' 4'' x 10' 11'' (3.76m x 3.33m)
13' 5'' x 11' 5'' (4.08m x 3.47m)
8' 11'' x 6' 8'' (2.72m x 2.04m)
3' 4'' x 4' 5'' (1.02m x 1.34m)
W/C and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
9' 10'' x 7' 1'' (3.00m x 2.15m)
12' 7'' x 9' 0'' (3.83m x 2.74m)
Built in wardrobes.
11' 8'' x 8' 10'' (3.55m x 2.69m)
Built in wardrobes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67428922.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7008263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.