|Added on Rightmove:||10 September 2018 (96 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Open Plan lounge and Dining Room
- Very Spacious
- Underfloor Heating
- Orignial Features and exposed Beams throughout
- Close to Town Centre of Fakenham
- A small pet may be considered
This beautifully renovated converted Dairy Barn is set within a non-estate secluded location in Fakenham. The accommodation offers a mixture of a modern and old charm feel throughout. The property is easy to maintain with natural stone floor throughout. The accommodation in brief compromises rear entrance hall, utility, kitchen, sitting room, bathroom, three bedrooms. The property benefits from underfloor heating, off road parking and an enclosed garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67432579.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8501303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pure North Norfolk, Fakenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.