|Added on Rightmove:||10 September 2018 (97 days ago)|
- Available October
- Excellent Dockside Location
- Next to SS Great Britain
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment
- Contemporary Integrated Kitchen
- Attractive Bathroom With Shower
- One Double Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Ideal for a Professional Tenant
With a fantastic position adjacent to Brunel's famous SS Great Britain, this modern one bedroom apartment is located in the Great Western Dockyard development, a popular home for professionals who seek the convenience of city living. A cross-harbour ferry service runs from a nearby jetty, making a short and enjoyable journey across to Bristol City Centre.
This ground floor apartment, available to rent on an unfurnished basis, features an entrance hallway with ample sized storage cupboard, a double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and an attractively tiled modern bathroom with shower over the bath and a heated chrome-effect towel rail. The open plan living space includes a kitchen area fitted in contemporary style with low-level ambient lighting, and equipped with a stainless steel oven hob & hood, a washer/dryer and integrated fridge/freezer. The property also comes with the benefits of gas central heating and double glazing.
Call the Chappell & Matthews Harbourside office today for a viewing appointment.
Subejct to a 12 month tenancy.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67434589.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000310982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chappell & Matthews Lettings, Bristol Harbourside.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.