|Added on Rightmove:||10 September 2018 (96 days ago)|
- Semi-detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Large Rear Garden & Off-Street Parking
- EPC - Rating 72, Band C
VALUERS OPINION A three bedroomed semi-detached house situated towards the end of a cul de sac. This attractive house offers light and airy accommodation which benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The property comprises of a spacious living room, modern kitchen with French doors to the rear garden, and downstairs WC. To the first floor are three bedrooms and house bathroom with shower over bath. A private driveway to the side completes this appealing home. EPC Rating 72 Band C.
All properties are let on an assured shorthold tenancy for an initial term of six months unless otherwise stated. All rents (unless otherwise stated) are exclusive of all usual tenants outgoings ie telephone, electricity, gas, water and council tax. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references.
THE FOLLOWING PAYMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED BEFORE THE TENANCY COMMENCES
1. A deposit - this will be a minimum of one month's rent plus £100.
2. If pets have been permitted to reside at the property an additional minimum charge of £100 per pet will be required.
3. The first month's rent in advance.
4. A non-refundable administration fee of £195 (inclusive of VAT) is payable when the tenancy agreement is signed.
5. A fee of £60 (inclusive of VAT) is payable where a tenancy is renewed with another fixed term tenancy.
6. Please also note that if at any time during a fixed period tenancy agreement the landlord agrees to allow the tenant to leave the tenancy early, then a ?150.00 (Plus VAT) re-letting charge will be payable by the tenant before the property is re-marketed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67434988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40261528960022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inghams, Bingley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.