|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (99 days ago)|
- Stylish four bedroom apartment is located on fourth floor
- Set within a prestigious building with porter services
- Benefits from a superb position close to Regent's Park
- Expansive reception room with bright décor
- Offers modern kitchen with ample space to dine
- Provides four good-sized double bedrooms
LONG LET. This stunning four bedroom apartment is located on the fourth floor of a prestigious building and benefits from bright, neutral interiors, open-plan living space and a superb position close to Regent's Park.
Marylebone Road is just moments from the comprehensive amenities on offer on Baker Street and Marylebone High Street and is within good distance of the attractions on offer throughout the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67439113.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1079800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.