|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (70 days ago)|
- Available now
- Spacious mid terrace
- Open plan lounge and dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Rear yard
- Great location
- Call to view 0151 734 5776
We are delighted to offer this generous sized two bedroom mid terrace property located in Wavetree, L15. Within walking distance of all local amenities and with easy access to travel links to Liverpool city centre, this is an ideal opportunity for a family home or would even suit sharers. The property is being offered unfurnished and includes the following:
- Living area: Two seperate reception rooms allowing a living room and a seperate dining room. Both are neutrally decorated throughout with white walls and laminate flooring. - The front living room offers a feature electric fire while the back room has easy access to the kitchen.
- Kitchen: Modern kitchen including integrated oven/hob, fitted, fridge, units and work tops and plenty of cupboard space.
- Bedrooms: Two large bedrooms. Both are neutrally decorated with white plastered walls and newly fitted carpets. The second bedroom has an en-suite shower in addition to the family bathroom located downstairs.
- Bathroom: Downstairs bathroom to the rear of the property including three piece modern suite containing bath, wash basin and toilet.
Externally there is a rear yard.
This property will not stay on the market for long, call now to arrange your viewing 0151 734 5776
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67441573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000226284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Allerton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.