|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (71 days ago)|
- Two bedroom first floor maisonette
- Central conservation area setting
- Living room with separate kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Unallocated residents parking
- Private entrance
- Communal Gardens
- Available end of October
- EPC: C
* 2 BEDROOM MAISONETTE WITH RESIDENTS PARKING IN THE CONSERVATION AREA *
Situated within the heart of the conservation area a few minutes walk from the CITY CENTRE and WITHIN A MILE OF THE MAINLINE STATION. This two bedroom first floor maisonette benefits from a private entrance, unallocated residents parking and communal gardens. Available from end of October, please call to book an appointment. EPC rating C. Council tax band C.
*INTERNAL PHOTOGRAPHS WERE TAKEN PRIOR TO THE CURRENT TENANCY*
Storm Porch - Storage cupboard
Entrance - Stairs to first floor
Landing - Storage cupboard
Lounge Diner - 4.14m x 3.35m (13'07 x 11'08) - Inset spotlights
Kitchen - 3.30m x 1.83m (10'10 x 6'09) - Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob, oven, fridge freezer, Central heating boiler.
Master Bedroom - 4.17m x 3.05m (13'08 x 10'08) - Inset spotlights, triple wardrobe.
Second Bedroom - 2.36m x 2.26m + alcove wardrobe (7'09 x 7'05) -
Bathroom - New contemporary bathroom suite to include bath, integrated shower, WC, wash hand basin with storage below, Contemporary tiling with inset mosaic detailing.
Residents Parking - One space with lockable bollard.
Communal Gardens - Lawned area, clothes drying area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67442302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28181896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, St Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.