|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW ON CORNER PLOT
- Porch, Lounge, Two Bedrooms, Large Shower Room
- Fitted Kitchen WITH APPLIANCES and Utility Room
- TWO Driveways, Garage, Gas Central Heated
- Available Now - Call to view 01772 624150
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer this beautiful true bungalow on a corner plot for rent.
The property briefly comprises of a spacious living room, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, shower room, large kitchen with electric hob, extractor, double oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. It also offers a beautiful conservatory and outside utility room. There is an attached garage with electric door. The property has TWO driveways offering plenty of parking.
The property is situation close to Leyland Town Centre, schools and has easy access to motorway links.
Call now to arrange a viewing on 01772 624150.
Sorry no pets and no smokers.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67443316.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 175742R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.