|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (134 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 441755
Property Reference: 441755.
SHORT OR LONG TERMRENT AVAILABLE
Absolutely immaculate first floor studio flat situated in a very quiet cul-de-sac. The property offers excellent budget accommodation for the single person.
The property is decorated to a high standard and comprises a lounge/bedroom, new modern kitchen with built in electric oven & hob, dressing room, bathroom which includes brand new white shower cubicle, sink and low level wc. The studio also benefits from new double glazing and an allocated parking space.
Within a short walking distance of main bus routes to Chorley, Leyland, Bamber Bridge & Preston City Centre. It is also very close to local amenities, such as a 24 hour Asda Superstore, Clayton Green Leisure Centre and for the countryside and wildlife lovers Cuerden Valley Park.
Very close to excellent motorway links to the M65/M6/M61/M55.
The property layout briefly comprises:-
leading to door to the studio apartment
5.56m x 2.79m
18'3” x 9'2”
Lovely bright &modern decoration
Economy 7 radiator
Large bay window with rear outlook
Telephone & TV points
Doorway leading to the Dressing Room
Rear facing UPVC double glazed window
Fitted with a range of brand new modern wall and base units, worktop and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with built in stainless steel oven and hob. Part tiled walls. Plumbing for automatic washing machine & space for fridge freezer.
Ideal for wardrobe & drawer storage
Brand new modern white 3 piece bathroom suite comprising separate shower cubicle with electric shower, sink and low-level wc.
Communal -recycling area leading to outdoor area for clothes drying and bin store.
Allocated parking space to the side of the property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £390.00 per month (£90.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £100.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 23 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 441755
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44175511092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.