|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (98 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- Walking distance of local Amenities
- Walking distance of Primary & Secondary schools
- Ideally located for motorway access
- Sorry no Pets or DSS
- Admin fee £215+£75 per app/guarantor
- EPC = C
- Nil Deposit Option not available
This UNIQUE DETACHED two bedroom SELF BUILD property is located within a POPULAR cul de sac. Conveniently located within WALKING DISTANCE to LOCAL AMENITIES, SECONDARY and PRIMARY SCHOOLS, MAIN BUS ROUTE and BRIDGEND TOWN CENTRE is just minutes away. The property comprises a spacious lounge with French doors to rear garden, Modern fitted kitchen/ diner and a downstairs WC. To the first floor two Bedrooms both benefitting fitted wardrobes and a stylish family bathroom. Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden with storage shed and Ample off road parking to the front of the property. Available end of September. EPC = C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67448053.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28183603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payton Jewell Caines, Pencoed Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.