|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (134 days ago)|
- 1st Floor Flat
- Close to Amenities
- 1 Bedroom * Separate Lounge
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Available Now! * Separate Kitchen
- Access At Rear Of Shops
- Entrance Via Lower Chapel Road
- Private Entrance Into Apartment
Michael Nicholas are delighted to offer this first floor flat which is located within the heart of the Hanham High Street shopping district.
The flat briefly comprises of a private entrance which leads to the first floor. There is a separate lounge, double bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. It also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The property is available for occupation from now, please call Michael Nicholas Estate Agents on 01179 574000 to book a viewing.
Sorry no smokers, pet owners or students.
The property can be found on Hanham High Street, with access being gained at the rear.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 402150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.