2 bedroom flat to rentUrquhart Terrace, Aberdeen, AB24
|Added on Rightmove:||06 September 2018 (98 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 439725
Property Reference: 439725.
Spacious, comfortable fully furnished 2 bedroomed 2nd floor flat. Lounge, Kitchen, bathroom with shower. All electric. Parking space. Close to city centre, University. Next to bus stop and a few minutes’ walk from supermarkets, beach and amenities. Suitable for family, students or sharing. No pets, No smoking, No DSS.
Fully maintained building and grounds at no extra cost to tenants.
Council Tax Band C
Gaurantor required for students
£530pcm. Deposit £530.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £530.00 per month (£122.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £530.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 10 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 439725
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43972506092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.