|Added on Rightmove:||06 January 2020 (53 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Patio Leading To Rear Garden
- Main Bedroom Benefits From En-Suite
- Downstairs WC
- Very Good Sized Bedrooms
- Available NOW
DESCRIPTION Righthaus are pleased to bring to the marker this immaculate Three Bedroom semi-detached property located in this sought after location in BD6. The home on offer has been maintained to a high standard and would be ideal for a couple or family. Comprises of: Hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining area, downstairs WC, staircase to first floor landing giving access to three bedrooms, family bathroom suite. This home Benefits from Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating throughout. To the outside you will find a driveyway, garage and rear garden.
LOCATION The home on offer is located in a highly sought after location with close proximity to the array of shops in and around Wibsey village including supermarkets, health centres, restaurants, banks and many more. Also only a few miles from the motorway networks and situated in the middle of bus routes to Leeds, Bradford and beyond.
LOUNGE Spacious lounge. Also benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing.
KTICHEN/DINER Open style with the dining area. The kitchen has an array of wall and base unit's aswell as a good amount of workspace, 1 bowl sink unit with drainer, integrated hob and cooker included. French doors opening with access to the rear garden. Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
WC Low level W.C and hand basin.
STAIRS Stairs to the first floor landing which in turn offers access to three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom suite.
MAIN BATHROOM Modern decor and carpet. Benefitting from Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating.
EN-SUITE Part tiled Ensuite shower room comprising of 3 piece suite including low level W.C., pedestal hand basin and shower cubicle. Also benefitting Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
SECOND BEDROOM Modern decor and carpet. Benefitting from Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating.
THIRD BEDROOM Modern decor and carpet. Benefitting from Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating.
GARDENS To the outside is low maintenance front and rear gardens.
GARAGE To the front you will find a driveway and garage.
VIEWINGS This property is expected to be immensely popular, so Keymove would advise any potential tenants to contact us immediately to book in an internal viewing on .
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 102059003794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Righthaus Properties, Bradford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.