|Added on Rightmove:||06 January 2020 (48 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Double Glazing - Gas Central Heating
- Offered Unfurnished With White Goods
- Open Plan Living Area - Balcony
- Intercom System - Secure parking
- Popular Location - Next To Sefton Park
- Available Start of February
Move Residential are pleased to offer to let this well maintained two bedroom purpose built top floor apartment situated on Aigburth Vale within the popular residential area of Aigburth, L17. The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance hall, open plan lounge diner with fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom with over bath shower. Externally there are communal gardens and allocated parking. The property also benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing throughout. An interior inspection is highly recommended.
Aigburth Vale is situated off Carnatic Road, which is located in the popular residential area of Aigburth, L17. The property offers easy access to Liverpool city centre and local shopping facilities are located along the nearby Aigburth Road. Lark Lane is also close by with its wide range of shops, bars and restaurants, while Princes Park and Sefton Park provide plenty of outside space for walking, jogging or cycling.
The Deposit for this property is 5 weeks rent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 244928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.