|Added on Rightmove:||06 January 2020 (42 days ago)|
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
- Original Sash Windows
- Communal Entrance - Hallway
- Gas Central Heating System
- Lounge/Dining Room- Fitted Kitchen
- Popular Residential Location
- Good Size Bedrooms - Family Shower Room
- Inspection Highly Recommended
Move Residential are pleased to offer for rental this two bedroom third floor spacious apartment which is situated on Parkfield Road within the popular residential location of Aigburth. The accommodation briefly comprises; communal entrance hallway, hall, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and family shower room. Externally there are communal gardens and parking. Benefits include original sash windows and a gas central heating system and an interior inspection is highly recommended.
Local amenities include the variety of shops, bars and restaurants on Lark Lane, shopping facilities along Aigburth Road and Sefton and Princes Parks and Otterspool Park and Promenade for walking, cycling and running. Easy access to the city centre by car and bus is available and motorway links to surrounding areas, as well as Speke airport, are conveniently situated. Local schools are considered to be of a good standard.
The deposit for this property is 5 weeks rent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 156120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.