|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (132 days ago)|
- Fantastic Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Recently Renovated
- Spacious Living Room & Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms & One Single Bedroom
- Call Now to Arrange a Viewing on 01772 624150
Farrell Heyworth are pleased to offer this beautifully presented three bedroomed end terrace house for rent. The property briefly comprises of a spacious living room, open plan kitchen with integrated oven, hob and fitted fridge, downstairs WC, two double bedrooms with en suite to the main bedroom, one single bedroom and family bathroom. The property also offers front and rear gardens, garage with driveway and parking. This property is ideally placed in the heart of Buckshaw Village and perfectly situated for commuting to major cities via the M6, M61 and M55 motorway which are only a short drive away. Buckshaw Village has lots to offer the growing family with great restaurants, eateries, shops, The Hub which offers a swimming pool for infants and a is a lovely place to socialise and grab a coffee after a busy day at work. This beautiful village also offers a community centre hosting many activities, fabulous primary school, and doctor’s surgery which makes this an ideal home to rent and raise a family or for the budding commuter due to the local train station being on the doorstep. It is a great place to reside in beautiful surroundings yet have the access to travel to work and other major cities and towns. Call now to arrange a viewing on 01772 624150. *** Sorry no pets or DSS ***
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67462333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167281R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.