|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (128 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- WOODEN FLOORING TO LOUNGE/ KITCHEN AND BEDROOM
- SPACE FOR KITCHEN APPLIANCES - COOKER INCLUDED
- DOUBLE SIZE BEDROOM
- LARGE BAY WINDOW TO LOUNGE
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER
- UNFURNISHED AND AVAILABLE OCTOBER 2018
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CONTACT TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
DESCRIPTION Available October 2018! A one bedroom maisonette set within the heart of Cromer Town and available on a long term let. The property comes with wooden flooring in the open plan kitchen/ lounge and the double size bedroom, along with a large bay window and modern bathroom suite. The property is available unfurnished and has a storage area on the lower floor.
The property comprises of:
Communal Entrance Hallway
Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge
Double Size Bedroom
The property has gas central heating and single glazed sash windows.
EPC rating D. Report available upon request.
A small pet may be considered, however, children or anyone in receipt of housing benefit can not be considered for this tenancy.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67463119.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103198000078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Baileys, Cromer.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.