|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (41 days ago)|
- GROUND floor maisonette
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Spacious lounge/ diner
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- New bathroom with shower
- Communal gardens and ample off road parking
- Available PART or UNFURNISHED
- Council Tax Band C; EPC Rate C
- * Fees apply - see Tenant's page on our website *
ONE BED GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE Well presented GROUND floor maisonette tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location, Spacious lounge/ diner leading to inner lobby and modern fully fitted kitchen with appliances as detailed. Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and modern bathroom with shower over bath. Communal gardens and allocated off road parking for one car. . Available PART FURNISHED No pets, No Children and Non Smokers ONLY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Management Ltd, Bushey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.