1 bedroom semi-detached house to rentBellwood Drive, Aboyne Ab345qg, AB34
|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (97 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 442291
Property Reference: 442291.
To rent in the village of Aboyne, a one bedroom semi-detached bungalow with a sun lounge to the rear.
The property is in a quiet location, and includes access to the front and rear garden.
The rear of the house has a large patio area, a lawn with shrubs, and a garden hut.
- The Hallway is ‘L’ shaped, and provides access to all of the accommodation. A large built-in cupboard provides excellent shelved storage and houses the electric meter and fuse box.
- The living room is nicely proportioned, with connections for phone, satellite and Freeview. Located to the rear of the property, there is a large double glazed window which allows excellent natural light into this bright and airy room. 3.69m x 3.78m (12’.1” x 12’.4”) Approx.
- The well-proportioned kitchen is located to the side of the property. There are wall mounted and base units, with roll top work surfaces and a tiled splash back.The kitchen is fitted with a fridge, freezer, cooker and a washer / dryer. A half glazed door leads into the sun room.
- 3.66m x 1.60m (12’.00” x 5’.2”) Approx.
- The bathroom is brightly decorated, with an opaque window located to the front of the property, and includes a heater and a heated towel rail. There is a large shower cubicle with aqua paneling and an electric shower.
- 2.63m x 1.70m (8’.7” x 5’.7”) Approx.
- The spacious double bedroom is located to the front of the property and has a built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors providing ample hanging and shelved storage. There are connections for satellite and Freeview.
- 2.51m x 3.60m (8’.2” x 11’.9”) Approx.
- The sun lounge is a bright and airy room located to the rear of the property, and has an electric heater, a Freeview connection and provides a pleasant view of the garden.
- 2.55m x 2.83m (8’.4” x 9’.3”) Approx.
- Heating is by electric storage heaters, and the house has been subjected to improved insulation. All rooms have been freshly decorated.
- The house is let as unfurnished and all utility bills ( phone / electricity etc.) are to be the tenant's responsibility.
- The rent is £500 per calendar month.
- A deposit of £500 is required.
- No agency fees.
- A pet may be considered.
- Please note, there is no minimum tenancy period under the new Scottish tenancy agreement.
Landlord reg. no. 149254/110/08381.
Council Tax Band C.
E.P.C. band D.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 442291
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
The landlord is on the Scottish Landlord Register, registration number 149254/110/08381
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44229112092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.