|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (126 days ago)|
- 1 double bedroom
- Stylish modern bathroom with shower over bath
- High specification kitchen with integrated appliances
- Nicely furnished sitting/dining room with door to rear patio and solid wood flooring
- Allocated off street parking
***SHORT LET AVAILABLE FROM NOVEMBER***A very smart ground floor apartment built to a high specification with under floor heating and its own private south facing patio garden, available from the 1 November 2018 to the 31 January 2019. The apartment comes with off street parking for 1 car and ideal for a single professional requiring access to Oxford city, Oxford train stations and A34/A420. The apartment is available for £1050pcm + £350pcm for utility bills
Contact Finders Keepers for full details quoting ref R60187
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67468732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P113043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Central Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.