|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (92 days ago)|
- Luxury Two bedroom apartment
- Sandfield Park
- Available Now
- Fully renovated
- Grand communal hallway
- Modern fully integrated kitchen
- Walk in wardrobe off master
- En suite bathroom to master
- Modern family bathroom
- Integrated sound system
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer to the market this luxury two bedroom apartment located on the second floor of a recently renovated building in the desirable Sandfield Park, West Derby.
This exclusive development benefits from gated entry, secure parking and landscaped gardens.
The apartment features spacious entrance hallway leading to an open plan living/kitchen area including induction hob, oven, microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher. There are two double bedrooms master with walk in wardrobe and four piece modern en suite. There is also a further shower room.
All apartments have polished wood flooring in the living area and new luxury carpets to hall and bedrooms, they also all benefit from sound systems, intercom system, alarm system, gas central heating and double glazing.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accomodation on offer.
Call now to arrange your viewing on 0151 2567837.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000464726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh Lettings, West Derby Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.