|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (64 days ago)|
- Quality period converted hall floor apartment
- Part furnished spacious two bedroom home
- Luxurious kitchen with integrated appliances, en suite shower room and separate bathroom
- Useful separate utility cupboard with use of the appliances
- Retains many character features throughout
- Fantastic location only yards from sea front and Hill Road shopping area
Elegant hall floor part furnished apartment offering a beautifully finished home situated only yards from Clevedon Sea Front - the property retains the character and charm both typical of the Victorian era.Throughout the bright and airy two bedroom accommodation, there includes a luxurious kitchen complete with integrated appliances, en suite shower room to the master bedroom and high specification contemporary separate bathroom. Period features retained include ornamental coved ceiling plus decorative fireplace to the lounge area. In addition, the apartment enjoys its own separate utility cupboard with use of appliances, gas central heating and an allocated parking space.
This area of Clevedon can be considered one of the most sought after as you can enjoy a level walk around the corner to Hill Road where contemporary shops, cosy cafes, bars and modern restaurants are all available. Or venture to Clevedon Seafront with more amenities on offer including the historic pier. EPC=E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9102078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Templer Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, CLEVEDON.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.