|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2019 (94 days ago)|
- Fantastic One double bedroom New Build Apartment
- Modern kitchen and fully kitted appliances
- Amazing new and contemporary bathroom
- Private winder Garden with great views
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Light reception room with ample space
- Gym, Pool and 24h Conceirge
Acquire Estate Agents are delighted to present a stunning one double bedroom apartment set in the exclusive Battersea Power Station development.
The property benefits from a large one double bedroom with fully integrated wardrobes, modern kitchen and a contemporary bathroom. This stunning property has fantastic views from its large winter garden. The kitchen and bathrooms are both finished to the highest of standards and benefit from integrated appliances including full size dishwasher, combined washer/dryer, induction hob and fridge/freezer.
Additional benefits include a free shuttle bus service for residents with drops-offs at nearby tube stations Sloane Square, Victoria and Vauxhall as well as an exclusive enhanced concierge service 24 hours a day. An on-site gym.
This prestigious development is in the heart of Central London. Battersea Power Station is superbly located near Battersea park which contains cafe's, sports grounds and formal gardens. A short walk over the beautiful Albert Bridge takes you into Chelsea and the fashionable Kings Road.
Battersea Power Station is a stunning luxury new development on the banks of the River Thames.
Viewings highly recommended
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference kZwgaRDNpXhefWpFG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acquire Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.