|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (130 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 442529
Property Reference: 442529.
Available now - Unfortunately, we are not acceptingDSS/Universal Credit applicants, smokers or pets.
- Terrace Property - UNFURNISHED
- Beautifully Presented
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Courtyard (including shed)
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- £550 per calendar month rent, excluding all bills and taxes
- £750 deposit required up front plus first months rent
In full the property comprises of: entrance vestibule, lounge and kitchen/diner. To the firstfloor are two bedrooms and modern bathroom suite.
The property is warmed via gas central heating and has double glazing in place.
To the rear is a pleasant well-presented courtyard, perfect for a bistro setand low-maintenance gardening.
Located close to an array of local amenities with easy access to a number ofschools.
Laminate flooring, providing access to the lounge.
4.54m into recess x 4.30m into recess (14' 11" x 14' 1") Carpeted with modern decoration and TV connection. Front elevation window. Providing access to the kitchen/diner.
4.31m x 3.68m (14' 2" x 12' 1") Modern fitted kitchen comprising: base and wall mounted units, incorporating a four ring electric hob and wallmounted electric extractor fan with a fan assisted electric oven. Space for a tall freestanding fridge freezer. Incorporating a stainless steel sink with mixer tap and draining board. Plumbed for a washing machine. Rear elevation window, access to the courtyard. Providing access to the first floor. Tiled flooring with tiled splashbacks and modern decoration.
Stairs and Landing
Carpeted with neutral decoration, providing access to the master bedroom,second bedroom, bathroom and loft space.
4.55m x 4.29m (14' 11" x 14' 1") Spacious master bedroom with subtledecoration and carpeted flooring. Front elevation window. Free standing double wardrobe with mirrors provided.
2.94m into recess x 2.77m into recess (9' 8" x 9' 1") Carpeted withneutral decoration and access to integrated storage. Rear elevation window.
1.75m x 1.46m (5' 9" x 4' 9") Three piece contemporary bathroom suitein white comprising: concealed toilet cistern & built in w.c, hand washpedestal basin with chrome mixer tap. Walk-in shower with glass panel and wallmounted electric shower and chrome shower head. Rear elevation frosted glasswindow. Tiled flooring and tiled elevations.
Pleasant and well-presented low-maintenance enclosed courtyard. Perfect forflower pots and a bistro set.
There is a low-maintenance yard to the front of the property which is pavedwith a low-rise wall and steps to the front door.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £750.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 11 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 442529
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44252912092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.