|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 October 2018 (100 days ago)|
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Quiet cul-de-sac Location
- Open Plan Living Space
- Garage and Driveway Parking
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- A Pet May Be Considered With Additional Deposit
- Available Now!
- No housing benefits, sharers, or smokers.
GREAT LOCATION AND AVAILABLE NOW! This semi-detached, fabulous family home, nestled away in Warmley enjoys a private spot at the end of a cul de sac and is only a stones throw from Siston Common and the Bristol to Bath Cycle Path! The property is bright and spacious, freshly decorated in neutral tones with new carpets throughout and is sure to prove popular. Offering; hallway, open plan lounge and dining room, kitchen to the ground floor, and to the first floor you will find 3 well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. There is driveway parking for 2 vehicles and a garage with light and power. The property is gas centrally heated and the well-tended yet low maintenance front and rear gardens finish this home beautifully. Also offering great access to the A4174 ring road to Bristol, Bath and the M4/M5 motorway networks, you really can't go wrong! Offered unfurnished and available NOW! Sorry, No smokers, or sharers. A pet may considered with an additional deposit. ARLA AND LETTINGS OMBUDSMAN REGISTERED AGENT. Should you wish to let this property then tenant referencing fees apply. An additional amount will be required for guarantor. Please contact us for full details of the fees payable and to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67483345.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6869686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.