|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2017 (377 days ago)|
- A much sought after semi-detached Victorian family house
- Immaculately presented throughout with tasteful decor combined with period features
- Arranged over four floors and exceeds 2,040 sq ft
- Light and airy kitchen/family room with modern kitchen units and granite work surfaces
- Two adjoining reception rooms with connecting internal doors, high ceilings and French doors
- Five bedrooms
- Three family sized bathrooms
- Ample storage space
- Charming master bedroom with a dressing area and a luxurious en-suite bathroom
- Generous cellar and side access into the garden
A much sought after semi-detached Victorian family house. The property is immaculately presented throughout with tasteful decor combined with period features. The accommodation is arranged over four floors and exceeds 2,040 sq ft. The private front door leads into an inviting entrance hall with solid wood flooring which extends into the kitchen/family room. Off the entrance hall are two adjoining reception rooms with connecting internal doors, high ceilings and French doors from the rear reception room leading out to the side return and the garden. To the rear of the property is a light and airy kitchen/family room with modern kitchen units and granite work surfaces. French doors from the rear of the kitchen also overlook and lead out to the garden. Arranged over the upper floors are four bedrooms, two family bathrooms, ample storage space and a charming Master bedroom with a dressing area and a luxurious en-suite bathroom. The property has the additional benefit of a generous cellar and side access into the garden. The garden is south facing and has been landscaped with lawn, a paved seating area and mature border plants. Cheriton Square is a highly desirable residential street running off Elmfield Road in the heart of Balham. The local Underground and Mainline stations (Zone 3) are only a five minute walk from the property, as are the nearby shops, bars, cafes, schools/nurseries and supermarkets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67487789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL150143_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.