|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2018 (129 days ago)|
- ATTENTION STUDENTS! **Fantastic Location**
- 4 Double and One Single Bedroom
- Garage AND Driveway Parking Space!
- Available Immediately
- 10 Month Or Longer Contract
- Please Enquire For Viewings FAST!
- EPC Rating 84, Band B.
Elizabeth Davenport are pleased to present this fantastic 4/5 Bedroom House! Comprising of 4 double bedrooms with one additional single. The property also benefits from having 2.5 bathrooms with a Garage and additional parking on the drive way. Inside is in fantastic condition and it is available immediately on a 10 month contract or longer and is gas central heated with full UPVC double glazing. EPC rating 84, Band B. Please call for a viewing as this property will go quickly!
The property is only a 10 minute walk to Coventry university and a 30 minute drive to Birmingham Airport. There is also easy access to the M6, M69 and M42 motorways. Being near centrally located also means that Coventry Railway Station is a short 5 minute drive away.
There are also a number of Primary and secondary schools within 1 mile of the property and you will find Ricoh Arena just a short drive.
Application fee £130 (per adult)
Admin Fee £75
Deposit is One months rent + £225
Students (3 or more)
Application fee £75 per student
Admin fee £75 per student
Deposit is One months rent + £225.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67493521.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9108304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.