|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2018 (92 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 443105
Property Reference: 443105.
A re-furbished property located close to local amentities, Asda and bus routes. Spacious rooms with quality double beds, desks, wardrobes and chairs. New fully tiled bathroom including electric power shower over bath. Property is newly carpeted and decorated throughout. Stunning large and very spacious 4 bedroom terraced house to rent on Tiverton Street.
Spacious living room includes television, IKEA 2 seater sofas and shelving. Fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, cooker, microwave and fridge freezer. Kitchen also includes all crockery and cutlery, as well as cooking utensils. Property includes a fully tiled bathroom suite with electric power shower.
Situated close to the busy shopping area of Picton Road and Smithdown Road and only a short journey from to Liverpool City Centre and all universities.
Fully redecorated and re-furbished throughout.
UPVC Double glazing fitted throughout.
Gas central heating fitted.
Large living room.
Separate fitted kitchen to rear of property.
The kitchen has a built in electric oven / gas hob
Washing machine included
Large sized bathroom
Good sized carpeted bedrooms.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £275.00 per month (£63.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 443105
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44310514092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.