|Added on Rightmove:||08 September 2018 (99 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms First Floor Apartment
- Contemporary Kitchen and Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Available From Early October 2018
- Great Location
- Small Lounge With Kitchen
******FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT CLOSE TO MARINA, LAKE GROUNDS & HIGH STREET*******
Michael Nicholas are pleased to offer this compact and contemporary style first floor apartment in this popular and established residential location. This location benefits from being a short distance to the High Street, Marina and Lake Grounds.
Internally the property offers entrance hallway, 2 bedrooms, open plan Living/Kitchen (small open plan area) and bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing also complement this apartment.
Externally the property has allocated parking to the rear of the building.
This property is offered unfurnished but with kitchen white goods included.
No pets, Students, or smokers. The property is available from early October 2018.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 60675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.