|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2018 (90 days ago)|
- Available 22/10/18
- One Bedroom / One Bathroom
- 8th Floor with Life Access
- Fully Furnished
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
- 0.2 miles to Canning Town Station
- EPC: B
After a long day at work, what's better than coming home to lounge on your comfy sofa with your feet up in front of the TV? Maybe a nice cold beer on the balcony? Have it all at this new to the market 1 bed, 1 bath property in the brand new Royal Gateway development. Offering One double bedroom and 1 bathroom, this property is perfect for families and sharers alike. With fitted wardrobes in the bedroom, storage won't be an issue. Furnished to an exceptionally high standard, you'll be the envy of your friends as you enjoy luxury London LiFE at its best.
Want to be the host with most? Enjoy plenty of work-top space in the kitchen when you want to prepare a fancy 3-course meal, and the good sized living room is perfect for friendly catch-ups and family visits. Forever arguing who's turn it is to do the washing up? No need to worry, as the kitchen features an integrated dishwasher to do the hard work for you, as well as optimal storage space, including an integrated microwave for those nights when you just want to curl-up with a takeaway.
You'll only need to pop downstairs to get some groceries as an on-site supermarket is coming soon, (so you won't have to bother with looking too presentable).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.