|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2018 (87 days ago)|
- Ground floor maisonette with garden, driveway & garage
- Newly decorated and carpeted
- Refitted kitchen with appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Double glazing & gas radiator central heating
- Driveway for two cars
- Private garden
- Available Mid October 2018
Situated on the edge of town n the way to St Albans overlooking fields is this spacious newly decorated and carpeted two bedroom ground floor maisonette with driveway for two vehicle and a private gardens. The property offers great access of the A1(M) and links to M1 and M25, the University and business park are within walking distance as is the Galleria shopping and leisure centre. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, refitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, bathroom/wc, double glazed windows and doors and gas radiator central heating. Keys held for viewing. Available Mid October, Fees apply
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67506619.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103253003104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mather Marshall, Stevenage - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.