|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2018 (78 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Neutrally Decorated Through Out
- Walking Distance To The Town Centre
- EPC - C
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat, secure communal entrance, off road parking, open plan living and kitchen area fitted with an integrated oven and gas hobs, two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with bath and shower over.
Ground Floor, Two Bedroom Apartment situated conveniently close to the town centre of Boston and local amenities. We are listing this property on behalf of a corporate asset management company.
The property is modern and neutrally decorated offering a spacious kitchen/diner with integrated oven and hobs. The living room leads onto a hallway connecting to two generously sized double bedrooms. There is also a well presented family bathroom with bath and shower over.
Off Road Parking.
Gas Central Heating, EPC - C
Admin: £50inc VAT per applicant
Referencing: £75inc VAT per applicant
Tenancy Agreement: £150inc VAT per property
Deposit: 4 – 6 weeks rent
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67507468.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P0017J2214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Boston - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.