|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2018 (128 days ago)|
- SHORT TERM LET - WINTER/SPRING LET ONLY
- STUNNING VIEWS OF CROMER CHURCH
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- FULLY FURNISHED
- LARGE SIZE ROOMS
- AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2018
- SEPARATE UTILITY PACKAGE TO BE NEGOTIATED!
- MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE SIZE!
- CONTACT TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
DESCRIPTION This first floor apartment is available for a short term let only and would be suitable as a stop gap for a singleton or couple. The property is located in the middle of Cromer Town, with immediate transport links and amenities close by.
The property is located on the first floor and the front facing windows allow stunning views of Cromer Church! The ornate detailing to the cornice and bay windows are some of the best in Cromer!
The property comprises of:
Communal Entrance Hallway
Private Entrance Hallway
Large Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen and Dining Room
Large Double size Bedroom
Bathroom with shower facility
Gas Central Heating
The property is available on a short term let, between 3-6 months only, as bookings are already confirmed for holiday lets from April 2019.
A separate utility package for all bills (Council Tax, Water, Heating, TV and Broadband) can be negotiated. Electric & Gas to be paid monthly/ quarterly.
The property is not suitable for pets, however a possibility of a small child may be considered as there is a sofa bed available.
Small deposit of £250.00 would be required.
The property is available from September/ October 2018 - to be confirmed.
EPC rating D. Report is available upon request.
Contact to arrange a viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103198000109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Baileys, Cromer.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.